Thursday 6 November 2008

Simon Cowell’s $9 Million Gift To His Ex-Girlfriend


Both sides say that the split was amicable. In fact, Simon Cowell says he and his ex, Terri Seymour, will remain good friends. It’s totally possible since he has been generous to his ex. According to reports, Simon gave Terri US$5 million in cash plus a home in Beverly Hills worth about US$4 million as a goodbye gift.

And, the reason for the split? Terri wanted to settle down and have kids but Simon didn’t want that. “I don’t want to marry anyone, because whoever marries me will end up hating me,” he has said. “She wants a different path in life and I totally respect her for it. We will be the best of mates, but I think in relationships, you have to be totally honest.”

Simon was apparently honest about not wanting to marry and have kids from the start but the idea just didn’t sink in with Terri until recently. Other reports though claim that Simon buying a house for Leona Lewis also had something to do with it.



In any case, there is no one new in his life right now: “I can honestly say some of my best friends are girls, but we’re not dating, and that is that.”

No comments: