Thursday 6 November 2008

Abby: I still want to divorce Norman


ACTRESS Abby Abadi is determined to divorce her husband Norman Hakim although he has tried to make up with her through the short messaging service, reported Harian Metro.

“I still want to get a divorce although I have received some SMS from him seeking reconciliation.

“I am no longer bothered to know about him and Memey. I do not know if they are getting married, the only thing I am sure is, I do not want to stand in their way,” she said.

On Norman expressing his willingness to take starlet Memey Suhaiza as his second wife, Abby said Norman was talking about marrying again when he had not fulfilled his responsibility to the family.

“My heart is really closed. Before he announce his intention, he needs to be sure that he is capable of doing so. The wife is not properly cared for now,” she said.

Abby said her intention to divorce Norman was not due solely to his khalwat case as she had wanted to do it sometime back.

“All I can say is, I can no longer take it. Many things have happened but I do not want to talk here,” she said, adding that she would win the divorce petition because Norman’s khalwat case was proof of “the bad things he had done to me.”

Memey told Harian Metro she had continued to keep silent although she had been flooded with telephone calls and SMS asking her to tell her side of the story.

No comments: